- Are you and your family in a flood risk zone?
- Are our water levels rising?
- Will monitoring water help you live a safer, tranquil life?
It seems like water is more important for us every day. Do you agree?
Sometimes there’s too little water, sometimes there’s too much water! Water, water, everywhere can cause dangerous conditions for your community.
Flooding and high water levels affect all parts of our world. Have a look at these local stories on communities affected by water levels:
What can you do to help?
Fortunately, today there are many remote Water Monitoring Systems & Solutions.
Industrial Internet of Things / IoT sensor devices give you, your city, and community a quick and easy way to remotely monitoring fluids and water. For example, pressure transducer sensors and ultrasonic level sensors help you monitor things like:
- Fluid and Water Levels in Tanks, Levees, Rivers, and Streets
- Water Depths / Levels and Usage in Remote Water Wells
- Flood Monitoring Systems installed and mounted over Bridges, Rivers, and Streams
What now? I’m happy to help you, your organization, and community with water, air quality, and any other monitoring needs you’ve got.
Please don’t hesitate to write to me and make Contact at Info@Valarm.net.